“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

April 25, 2012

I'm Coming Home

I'm coming home,
I'm coming home,
Tell the world I'm coming home,
Let the rain wash away,
All the pain of yesterday,
I know my kingdom awaits,
And they've forgiven my mistakes,
I'm coming home,
I'm coming home,
Tell the world I'm coming...

Our ship leaves in 40 minutes and I will officially be home-bound. It was so strange to be back on US soil today, where everyone speaks English, and the highways are a huge waste of space; where I don't have to calculate the exchange rate every time I make a purchase, and everything just seems eerily familiar for still being half an ocean away from home.

P.S. I'll have cellphone service for the next 40 minutes, until we leave, if anyone wants to text/call me. :)

No comments: