“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

March 11, 2012

Pit Stop in the Maldives?

Haha I wish. I just turned on my tv, which shows the ships exact location, coordinates, speed, all that fun info, and we are directly east of the Maldives right now! Omg can I please just jump overboard and swim ashore? Someday I'm taking a massive dive tour of the world and coming back here. The problem is I've been saying that about every place we've visited...

In other news, INDIA TOMORROW!!!! I am so damn excited! So excited in fact that I may just jump overboard and swim ashore. I made a list of the top things I want to do but I don't know how I will ever find time for it all. I think I will be coming back here as well. 

Top Things I Cannot Wait To Do In India:
  1. Eat delicious Indian food
  2. Drink mango lasis
  3. Ride an elephant
  4. Paint myself in henna
  5. Wear beautiful Indian saris
  6. Meditate in an ashram
  7. Sleep in a treehouse
  8. Spot a tiger
  9. Ride first class on a train for virtually nothing
  10. Sit on a beach all day long eating mangos




No comments: