“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

March 3, 2012

Pity Party

We've run into storms and had to slow down our course. As such we will be arriving in Mauritius late. As such they have turned Mauritius into a fuel stop only. As such we will not be allowed to get off the ship. We will be forced to sit here and watch as we pass Mauritius by. No diving in Mauritius. I've been looking forward to diving here for so long!!!! I've been doing nothing but read endless guidebooks about how spectacular the diving here is, and email dive shops trying to set up the best dives possible. Six of us are sitting in my room right now listening to Adele and having a giant pity party. Don't remind me that I still get to travel around the world; let me wallow in my sorrow for just an hour. I'm so bummed.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow. I would feel the same way. That stinks big time.